? Question of the Day ?
- Posted on:
- Posted by: BrianButler
- Posted in: Aboriginal & Islander Australians, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families, Aboriginal Deaths in Custody, Aboriginal History, Aboriginal History Making, Aboriginal Massacres, Aboriginal Resistance, Aboriginal Terms of Reference (ATR), Aboriginal Treaty Rights, Aboriginal Warriors, Aboriginalisation, Abuse, Accountability, Achievement, Activist, Acts, Acts of Recognition, Apology, Assimilation, Australia Council, Birth 2012, Breaking Free from the Tyranny of Things, Brian & Nicola Butler, Brian Butler, Care for Self, Caring & Sharing, Child Abuse, Circle Healing, Collaboration, Colonisation, Commemoration, Community Housing, Compassion, Conferences, Confirmation of Aboriginality, Conscious Creations, Consciously Built Environs, Constitutional Reform, Cultural Guidance, Cultural Safety, Cultural Traditions, Culturally Safe Environs, Dance, Deaths in Custody, Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, Definitions, Degradation, Desecrations, desertHub, Destruction, Develop to Full Potential, Disrespect, Education, Edward Young, Elders, Empowerment, Equality, Eternal, Ethical Behaviour, Ethics, Events, Extraordinary, Film, First Nations, First Nations Leadership, Foolish, Freedom Fighters, Friendship, Genocide, Goodwill, Governance, Government, Grass Roots, Harmony, Healing, Health, Healthy Communication, Homelessness, Housing, Human Rights, Humanity, Identity, Idle No More, Imagination, Indigenous Board, Indigenous Television, Infrastructure, Inspiration, Intellectual Property (IP), International Ambassador, International Days of Observance, IP, Joy, Justice Reinvestment, Kindness, Knowledge, Lateral Love, Lateral Love Australia, Lateral Violence, Law, Leadership, Life, Loss, Love, Love Activists, Magnanimity, Martin Luther King Jr, Massacres, Media, Minimalist Philosophy, Misappropriation of Funds, Moral Standing, Morals, National Reconciliation Week, Native American, Northern Territory, Northern Territory Associations Act, Not For Profit, Nurturing, Olympics, Openness, Oral Histories, Out and About, Parenting, Peace, Performance, Politicians, Positive Steps Forward, Poverty, Poverty and Destitution, Procrastination, Proof of Aboriginality, Proof of Identity, Protesters, Purpose of Intent, Question of the Day, Racism, Recidivism, Recognition, Recommended Resources, Recommended Viewing, Reconciliation, Reflection, Reflexivity, Relationships, Remote Aboriginal Communities, Resolve, Respect, RIP, Royal Commission, Sacred Heritage, Sacrifice, Science, Self Actualisation, Self Determination Principles, Self Evaluation, Sense of Purpose, Service, Significance, Social Media, Social Networking, Solar Eclipse, Song, Song of the Week, Sorry Business, South Australia, Spirituality, Stolen Generations, Story, Suicide Prevention, Support, Systematic Destruction, Systemic Advocacy, Technology, The Decade of Lateral Love, Time, Toronto, Transformation, Transparency, Truth, Tyranny of Things, Union, United Nations, Unity, Visual Artist, Wisdom, Workshops, Yarning
- Read Time: 0 minute
Rejecting Confirmation of Aboriginality for our young people – How many suicides have occurred due to this type of lateral violence? How many more must we endure before this shameful practice ceases?
Spirit of Uluru
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Abuse Assimilation Community Confirmation of Aboriginality Family Forever Business Lateral Love Lateral Love Australia Lateral Violence law Natural Justice Perpetual Grief politics power privilege Rejecting Confirmation of Aboriginality Self Determination Suicide Prevention Truth Unity William Brian Butler