[SA] Adelaide 17-18 June 2013 Building a National Approach to Prevent Abuse of Older Australians Conference
- Posted on:
- Posted by: BrianButler
- Posted in: Aboriginal & Islander Australians, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families, Aboriginal History Making, Aboriginal Terms of Reference (ATR), Aboriginalisation, Abuse, Accountability, Achievement, Activist, Acts of Recognition, Be kind to yourself, Care for Self, Caring & Sharing, Collaboration, Commemoration, Compassion, Conferences, Conscious Creations, Consciously Built Environs, Cultural Guidance, Cultural Safety, Cultural Traditions, Culturally Safe Environs, Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, Degradation, Destruction, Develop to Full Potential, Disrespect, Education, Elders, Empowerment, Equality, Eternal, Ethical Behaviour, Ethics, Events, Extraordinary, First Nations, First Nations Leadership, Goodwill, Governance, Grass Roots, Harmony, Healing, Health, Healthy Communication, Homelessness, Housing, Human Rights, Humanity, Identity, Idle No More, Imagination, Infrastructure, Inspiration, International Ambassador, International Days of Observance, Kindness, Knowledge, Lateral Love, Lateral Love Australia, Lateral Violence, Laughter, Leadership, Life, Loss, Love, Love Activists, Moral Standing, Morals, Not For Profit, Nurturing, Openness, Oral Histories, Organisations Doing Good Things, Out and About, Parenting, Performance, Positive Actualisation, Positive Interactions, Positive Participation, Positive Steps Forward, Poverty, Poverty and Destitution, Purpose of Intent, Racism, Recognition, Recommended Resources, Reconciliation, Reflection, Reflexivity, Relationships, Remote Aboriginal Communities, Resolve, Respect, Sacred Heritage, Sacrifice, Self Actualisation, Self Determination Principles, Self Evaluation, Sense of Purpose, Service, Significance, Significant Dates, Social Media, Social Networking, Sorry Business, South Australia, Spirituality, Stolen Generations, Story, Suicide Prevention, Support, Systematic Destruction, Systemic Advocacy, Technology, The Decade of Lateral Love, Time, Transformation, Transparency, Truth, Tyranny of Things, Union, United Nations, Unity, Wisdom, Yarning
- Read Time: 1 minute
The Aged Rights Advocacy Service (ARAS) is holding the second national elder abuse conference Building a National Approach to Prevent Abuse of Older Australians, to observe World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, on Monday 17th & Tuesday 18th June, in Adelaide – South Australia.
Please find above the Registration Brochure PDF which includes an overview of the program, a description of the Concurrent Sessions from which to choose, and information about the registration process.
Lastly the Registration Form which you can post, fax or email to ARAS.
Further information about the program, speakers and panelists will be available in the Conference Handbook on our website www.sa.agedrights.asn.au soon.
We look forward to seeing you in Adelaide in June!
16 Hutt St
PO Box 7234
Hutt St, SA 5000
t 08 8232 5377 f 08 8232 1794
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)